SAP BUSINESS ONE HAS OVER 35,000 CUSTOMERS.
Produced by SAP, the solution is intended to assist companies by providing support for sales, customer relationships, inventory, operations, financials and human resources.
Demand for SAP Business One consultants – both Functional and Technical are growing across the world. Tespa InfoTech is a leading Authorized SAP Business One Training provider.
SAP Business One
SAP Business One consist of Functional and Technical certification Functional consist of Logistics, Accounting, and Implementation
Each module handles specific business tasks on its own but is linked to the other modules where applicable. For instance, an invoice from the billing transaction of Sales & Distribution would pass through to accounting, where it will appear in accounts receivable and cost of goods sold
- SAP Business One is an International ERP Package and used across the globe
- There is a huge requirement for certified SAP B1 professionals
- Companies are looking for the BEST PRACTICE MANAGEMENT which is offered by SAP B1
- SAP Business One enables you to work in Industries across all sectors like Automotive, Engineering, IT, Aerospace, Municipality, Logistics, Retail, Small and Medium Businesses, etc.
- This certification is directly by SAP which adds value and credibility to career growth.
- Capture all of your business information in a single, scalable system
- Get answers to your most pressing questions with integrated business intelligence
- Give employees on-the-go access to the software via an intuitive mobile app
- Deploy on premise or in the cloud in as little as 2 to 8 weeks
- Administration - where setup of the various core settings in the application are done
- Financials - where definition of Chart of Account are set up and the core Journal Entries can be created
- Opportunities - where Lead generation are used to keep track of potential Sales and Purchases
- Sales - A/R - where the sales flow (Quotation > Order > Delivery > Invoice) are managed
- Purchasing - A/P - where the purchase flow (Quotation > Order > Delivery > Invoice) are managed
- Business Partners - where master data of Leads, Customer and Supplier are maintained
- Banking - where payment of Incoming (sales) and Outgoing (purchase) payments are created
- Inventory - where master data of goods to be sold/purchased are maintained and their quantity/value in warehouses are tracked
- Resources - where master data of resources (machines and people) to be used in production are defined (capacity and planning) [only SAP 9.1 and higher]
- Production - where Bill of Materials master data are maintained and Production orders are created
- Project Management - where you define projects (what you do when) [only SAP 9.2 and higher]
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP) - where forecasts of needed items in sales/production are defined in order to make purchase order recommendations
- Service - where management of service contracts are maintained and service calls are created
- Human Resources - where employee master data (Names, contract information, roles, etc.) are maintained